What is c_c_s function is?

!Undefined operation for the given operands. !
! !
!check or define function %c_c_s for overloading. !
I am getting this error but I didnot mention function as mention in the error. So where should I look now?

Hello,

This is something called “overloading”. You can get more information with help overloading. This function lets you implement a specific operation on Scilab types; however, this usually means you used an operation that is not implemented on purpose.

Could you post the code and the stack trace?

1 Like

Kalman_Filter_IF.sci (3.3 KB)
Kalman_Filter_SIM.sci (3.1 KB)
Kalman_Filter_Utils.sci (623 Bytes)
This error appear when I am double clicking on block seen in the Xcos. I thing the error is in SIM file which is simulation.

Could you try on Scilab 2024 ? You will get a real Scilab stacktrace instead of the lastmessage.

Hello sir

I solve this issue of overloading. The answer is list(‘vec’,‘1’,‘vec’,‘2’) my mistake was =[‘vec’,‘1’,‘vec’,‘2’].

Thank you

Hello Sir

Can you please help me to setup MAC system? Thank you

Hello,

The error message is very explicit : Problem with tag imagedata. The given fileref is not an existing imagefile. . You should fix the XML file to have a valid path to an image file.

:warning: do not use screenshot when you can copy paste text. This will ease search

Thanks

yes.

Building the master document:
C:\Users\Vims\Desktop\spacecraft-gnc-tbx\help\en_US

Building the manual file [javaHelp] in C:\Users\Vims\Desktop\spacecraft-gnc-tbx\help\en_US.
at line 693 of function xmltoformat ( C:\Program Files\scilab-2024.0.0\modules\helptools\macros\xmltoformat.sci line 710 )
at line 17 of function xmltojar ( C:\Program Files\scilab-2024.0.0\modules\helptools\macros\xmltojar.sci line 29 )
at line 51 of function tbx_build_help ( C:\Program Files\scilab-2024.0.0\modules\modules_manager\macros\tbx_build_help.sci line 67 )
at line 4 of executed file C:\Users\Vims\Desktop\spacecraft-gnc-tbx\help\en_US\build_help.sce
at line 13 of function tbx_builder ( C:\Program Files\scilab-2024.0.0\modules\modules_manager\macros\tbx_builder.sci line 26 )
at line 49 of function tbx_builder_help_lang ( C:\Program Files\scilab-2024.0.0\modules\modules_manager\macros\tbx_builder_help_lang.sci line 64 )
at line 4 of executed file C:\Users\Vims\Desktop\spacecraft-gnc-tbx\help\builder_help.sce
at line 71 of function tbx_builder_help ( C:\Program Files\scilab-2024.0.0\modules\modules_manager\macros\tbx_builder_help.sci line 87 )
at line 36 of function main_builder ( C:\Users\Vims\Desktop\spacecraft-gnc-tbx\builder.sce line 46 )
at line 54 of executed file C:\Users\Vims\Desktop\spacecraft-gnc-tbx\builder.sce

If Scilab is started in a chroot, you might want to try to set the two environment variables: SCI_DISABLE_TK=1 SCI_JAVA_ENABLE_HEADLESS=1

I got above response and Do you have time sir to seat for 5 min to look into it? I didnot have that much experiences.

I think you should fix it by yourself, this is a domain-specific closed-source toolbox I am not aware of.

Read the error message, the file RigidBody_IF.gif does not exist. It might be generated by the builder.sce file.

Than lets learn ,
1- How did you find out that Rigidbody.gif is missing? Can you please mention the way you understand or debigging it.

I read the error message you posted

I think I found out the solution after 2 days but now there is

--> exec /Users/vimalchawda/Desktop/spacecraft-gnc-tbx/builder.sce 

--> // Copyright (C) 2008 - INRIA
--> // Copyright (C) 2009-2011 - DIGITEO
--> // Copyright (C) 2023 - DLR, German Aerospace Center

--> // This file is released under the 3-clause BSD license. See license.txt.
--> //=================================

--> mode(-1);Building macros...
-- Creation of [spacecraft_gnc_tbxlib] (Macros) --
genlib: Processing file: Kalman_Filter_Utils.sci
Building blocks...
Building help...

Building the master document:
	/Users/vimalchawda/Desktop/spacecraft-gnc-tbx/help/en_US
operation +: Warning adding a matrix with the empty matrix will give an empty matrix result.
operation +: Warning adding a matrix with the empty matrix will give an empty matrix result.

Building the manual file [javaHelp] in /Users/vimalchawda/Desktop/spacecraft-gnc-tbx/help/en_US.
at line    48 of function tbx_build_help_loader ( /Applications/scilab-2024.0.0.app/Contents/share/scilab/modules/modules_manager/macros/tbx_build_help_loader.sci line 63 )
at line     5 of executed file /Users/vimalchawda/Desktop/spacecraft-gnc-tbx/help/en_US/build_help.sce
at line    13 of function tbx_builder           ( /Applications/scilab-2024.0.0.app/Contents/share/scilab/modules/modules_manager/macros/tbx_builder.sci line 26 )
at line    49 of function tbx_builder_help_lang ( /Applications/scilab-2024.0.0.app/Contents/share/scilab/modules/modules_manager/macros/tbx_builder_help_lang.sci line 64 )
at line     4 of executed file /Users/vimalchawda/Desktop/spacecraft-gnc-tbx/help/builder_help.sce
at line    71 of function tbx_builder_help      ( /Applications/scilab-2024.0.0.app/Contents/share/scilab/modules/modules_manager/macros/tbx_builder_help.sci line 87 )
at line    35 of function main_builder          ( /Users/vimalchawda/Desktop/spacecraft-gnc-tbx/builder.sce line 45 )
at line    51 of executed file /Users/vimalchawda/Desktop/spacecraft-gnc-tbx/builder.sce

Undefined variable: toolbox_title

--> 

What does this error mean? Please explain me like previously as kid. Thank you sir.