Function not defined for given argument type(s), check arguments or define function %l_e for overloading

Why this model has not such error and why I am having error in handling such data type in system block?

I am developing same block as system block

"Model fields after corrections:"

"model.intyp:"

(1) = 1

"model.out_size:"
at line   167 of function        System_IF          ( C:\Users\Vimal\Desktop\spacecraft-gnc-tbx-devel-kalman-filter-block\macros\System_IF.sci line 167 )
at line     1 of executed string 
at line    78 of function        tbx_build_blocks   ( C:\Program Files\scilab-2024.0.0\modules\modules_manager\macros\tbx_build_blocks.sci line 90 )
at line     7 of function        buildmacros        ( C:\Users\Vimal\Desktop\spacecraft-gnc-tbx-devel-kalman-filter-block\macros\buildmacros.sce line 10 )
at line    14 of executed file   C:\Users\Vimal\Desktop\spacecraft-gnc-tbx-devel-kalman-filter-block\macros\buildmacros.sce
at line    13 of function        tbx_builder        ( C:\Program Files\scilab-2024.0.0\modules\modules_manager\macros\tbx_builder.sci line 26 )
at line    40 of function        tbx_builder_macros ( C:\Program Files\scilab-2024.0.0\modules\modules_manager\macros\tbx_builder_macros.sci line 55 )
at line    35 of function        main_builder       ( C:\Users\Vimal\Desktop\spacecraft-gnc-tbx-devel-kalman-filter-block\builder.sce line 45 )
at line    54 of executed file   C:\Users\Vimal\Desktop\spacecraft-gnc-tbx-devel-kalman-filter-block\builder.sce

Function not defined for given argument type(s),
  check arguments or define function %l_e for overloading.

Here is the whole code of system block
System_IF.sci (15.8 KB)
System_SIM.sci (7.7 KB)

I have just change the system block of given demo with my system block. So why such error is appearing and how to find or locate the error?

How to debug such error when you have limited option in XCOS?
Only_Kalman_block.zcos (4.7 KB)
Only_system_block.zcos (6.7 KB)

@mottelet Can you please run the Only system zcos file and help me to resolve the error? I think you can only resolve this issue. Thank you sir.

There are only 61 lines in the System_IF.sci file attached to your message.

"model.out_size:"
(...)
Function not defined for given argument type(s),
  check arguments or define function %l_e for overloading.

likely means that there is no out_size field in model.

S.

1 Like

The line might be changed as I was working whole night.

I resolve that error as syntax out2 is the answer for this type of questions. Thank you sir